Yes my developer friends, labels do still matter. GB used vs MB used, or let’s round up to the nearest GB, instead of displaying the data value in MB, and the label in GB.
Unless the expectation is every user will be downloading the library of congress monthly. #ConfuseAllTheusers
About The Author
September 3, 2014
- Use PowerShell to install telnet on Windows Server or Windows 10
- SharePoint Saturday Atlanta 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slide deck #SPSATL
- NACS 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slidedeck
- New Outlook Client who dis?
- Add Site Collection Admin to SharePoint Online Site Collections by URL Filter