get to your site collection settings quickly, saves at least 2 steps. 🙂 http://yoursitename/layouts/settings.aspx I use this often when I need to verify a site has current content in it, or make sure site features are on...Read More
Month: May 2011
I’ve decided to jump on the Office 365 beta, and give is a whirl. I went to the Office 365 class at SharePoint Saturday. The session was taught by John Ferringer @ferringer (twitter), and was a very good overview on the...Read More
- Use PowerShell to install telnet on Windows Server or Windows 10
- SharePoint Saturday Atlanta 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slide deck #SPSATL
- NACS 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slidedeck
- New Outlook Client who dis?
- Add Site Collection Admin to SharePoint Online Site Collections by URL Filter