I ran into a helpful PowerShell script today that I wanted share. When creating SharePoint 2013 sites, by default (maybe it’s our default) the Allow access requests checkbox is enabled. (You can find this by going to Site...Read More
Month: April 2014
I was recently tasked with going through all the servers in our farm and identifying if there were any differences in the dll’s in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) on each server. If you’ve ever taken a peek into the...Read More
- Use PowerShell to install telnet on Windows Server or Windows 10
- SharePoint Saturday Atlanta 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slide deck #SPSATL
- NACS 2019 – PowerShell and Office 365 for Admins Slidedeck
- New Outlook Client who dis?
- Add Site Collection Admin to SharePoint Online Site Collections by URL Filter